Below we provide you with certain information that must be brought to your knowledge, not only for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations but also because transparency and propriety in dealings with those concerned are at the basis of our business.
We respect your privacy and commit ourselves to protecting your personal data in keeping with the law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (“GDPR”), as well as with the standards and best practices of our sector.
The Controller of the Processing of your personal data is WLHRE Srl, responsible to you for the lawful and proper use thereof and whom you may contact for any information in this regard via e-mail at email@example.com .
PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Your data will be gathered and processed, subject to your express consent, for the purposes of monitoring the site’s proper functioning, sending communications regarding new products and other updates.
PERSONAL DATA GATHERED
By “processing of personal data” we mean any operation or set of operations, conducted with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as their gathering, recording, organising, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, use, conveying by transmission, disseminating or whatsoever other form of making available, comparing or interconnecting, limiting, deleting or destroying.
We hereby inform you that, in order to manage the tasks required to attain the aforementioned purposes, we may process the following data: names, addresses or other elements of personal identification, contact details (telephone number, e-mail address etc.), technical cookies, profiling cookies, third-party cookies.
CONVEYING OF PERSONAL DATA
There may arise the need for us to convey your personal data to professionals of the sector such as commercial consultants, technical consultants or other companies, for the sole purpose of managing the tasks required to attain the purposes stated.
Moreover, other third parties may gain knowledge of your data; amongst these, our service providers and data managers who carry out certain services for us (e.g. accountancy, hosting and platform maintenance services, data analysis, e-mail management, distribution, marketing and advertising etc.) and our external consultants (e.g. accountants, lawyers, auditors, etc.).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
The data gathered will be transferred abroad for monitoring of the site’s proper functioning, sending of communications regarding new products and other updates.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be kept for a period of time not longer than necessary for the aforesaid purposes.
In particular, your personal data will be stored:
- for periods within the limits established by current legislation;
- for periods within the limits established by the laws and regulations stipulating data retention (e.g. tax returns);
- within the period necessary to protect the rights of the original owner of the data in the event of any dispute regarding the provision of our services.
We have identified the risks that may impair privacy and have implemented procedures and technical and organisational measures, including of physical nature, aimed at safeguarding your personal data and preventing their destruction, loss, improper use or unauthorised disclosure (one procedure being that of encryption).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 recognises the following rights of the data subject:
- the right to be informed as to whether personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, are held by the organisation, and to obtain the same in intelligible form (art. 7, sect. 1), to be informed of their origin (art. 7, sect. 2, par. a), of the purposes and procedures of their processing (art. 7, sect. 2, par. b), of the logic applied in the event of processing conducted with the aid of electronic instruments (art. 7, sect. 2, par. c);
- the right to be informed of the identification data of the Controller, of the managers (art. 7, sect. 2, par. d) and of the representatives (article 5, sect. 2); the right to be informed of the subjects and of the categories of subjects to whom data may be conveyed or who may become aware thereof in their capacity as Data Controllers, managers or processors (art. 7, sect. 2, par. e);
- the right to obtain the updating, rectification or, when having such interest, complementing of data (art. 7, sect. 3, par. a);
- the right to obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those which need not be stored for the purposes for which they were gathered or subsequently processed (art. 7, sect. 3, par. b);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations as per art. 7, sect. 3, par. a) and b) of LD 196/2003 have been brought to the knowledge, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been conveyed or disseminated, save in the case wherein satisfaction of such right proves impossible or entails a use of means manifestly disproportionate thereto (art. 7, sect. 3, par. c);
- the right to object, in whole or in part and on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data for the purpose of the dispatch of advertising or direct sales material, or of market research or of commercial notices (art. 7, sect. 4, par. a) and b);
- the right to compensation for harm caused by the processing of personal data (art. 15);
- the right to recourse to the courts or to the Supervisor to assert the aforesaid rights (articles 141 and 145).
Here is a list of cookies that we use: technical cookies; profiling cookies; third-party cookies.